Friendster Premade Layouts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friendster Premade Layouts

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» ïðîãðàìì
Requirements for a Personal Layout Request (Must Read) I_icon_minitime8/2/2011, 23:49 by Guest

» x-Hack hack you
Requirements for a Personal Layout Request (Must Read) I_icon_minitime7/30/2011, 18:23 by Guest

» hide message
Requirements for a Personal Layout Request (Must Read) I_icon_minitime4/8/2009, 18:59 by jhayz

» GREETINGS
Requirements for a Personal Layout Request (Must Read) I_icon_minitime2/20/2009, 15:46 by jess_spyline

» Linker codes
Requirements for a Personal Layout Request (Must Read) I_icon_minitime1/20/2009, 23:37 by hansjovy

» POSTING LINKERS IN APPS
Requirements for a Personal Layout Request (Must Read) I_icon_minitime1/18/2009, 01:07 by hansjovy

» guys ok na po pwedi na kayong mag generate ng code nyo
Requirements for a Personal Layout Request (Must Read) I_icon_minitime1/17/2009, 14:13 by hansjovy

» Codes Linker
Requirements for a Personal Layout Request (Must Read) I_icon_minitime1/16/2009, 22:34 by hansjovy

» Hello guys!!!!!
Requirements for a Personal Layout Request (Must Read) I_icon_minitime1/12/2009, 05:35 by meaboo

» guys friendster update again...
Requirements for a Personal Layout Request (Must Read) I_icon_minitime1/11/2009, 15:20 by hansjovy

» Merry Christmas po sa lahat
Requirements for a Personal Layout Request (Must Read) I_icon_minitime12/14/2008, 02:43 by mizz_greeny

» merry christmas!!
Requirements for a Personal Layout Request (Must Read) I_icon_minitime12/6/2008, 11:55 by rosze_salley

» "Advance greetings of mine"
Requirements for a Personal Layout Request (Must Read) I_icon_minitime12/3/2008, 18:20 by lei

» Hello po sa lahat
Requirements for a Personal Layout Request (Must Read) I_icon_minitime10/31/2008, 07:36 by mizz_greeny

» Happy b'day sa lahat ng may kaarawan ngayon...
Requirements for a Personal Layout Request (Must Read) I_icon_minitime10/1/2008, 21:11 by hansjovy

» Happy birthday Ate Mira
Requirements for a Personal Layout Request (Must Read) I_icon_minitime10/1/2008, 21:07 by hansjovy

» weee.Miss u guYZ!
Requirements for a Personal Layout Request (Must Read) I_icon_minitime9/8/2008, 17:52 by lei

» hi
Requirements for a Personal Layout Request (Must Read) I_icon_minitime8/23/2008, 10:52 by Guest

» gud eve 2 ol
Requirements for a Personal Layout Request (Must Read) I_icon_minitime8/12/2008, 13:27 by lei

» Hello!
Requirements for a Personal Layout Request (Must Read) I_icon_minitime8/7/2008, 18:00 by darksoulsilent

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Welcome
A place where we can make friends,share and costumize our Friendster profile.Just click the FORUM button at the top left to navigate the premade layouts.This is a Private Forum,Please REGISTER if you are not yet a Member.
Time and Date
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Poll
Top posters
jushart
Requirements for a Personal Layout Request (Must Read) I_vote_lcapRequirements for a Personal Layout Request (Must Read) I_voting_barRequirements for a Personal Layout Request (Must Read) I_vote_rcap 
meaboo
Requirements for a Personal Layout Request (Must Read) I_vote_lcapRequirements for a Personal Layout Request (Must Read) I_voting_barRequirements for a Personal Layout Request (Must Read) I_vote_rcap 
FreYaH
mizz_greeny
coline089
rica-anamae
hershey
nimiel
almahiroshi
merjessa

Requirements for a Personal Layout Request (Must Read)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jushart
Founder
Founder
jushart

Female
Number of posts : 508
Humor : ***aim high***
My Mood Today : 0
Registration date : 2007-12-01

Requirements for a Personal Layout Request (Must Read) Empty
PostSubject: Requirements for a Personal Layout Request (Must Read)   Requirements for a Personal Layout Request (Must Read) I_icon_minitime3/8/2008, 10:18

To all members!!!

I have opened up a new topic for you in case you would like to have a personal layout!

In the last few weeks/months, I made personal layout for members which I have chosen the background image for the layout and since we don't have the same taste,I have to change the image background.

I've learned from this experience, so I think, to avoid waste of time, I am posting this topic, so every member who would like to take the advantage to have a personal layout, would know the requirements needed!!!

Here they are:

1. One photo for the banner! You should select a photo of yours or an image that has url link (upload to any hosting site and then get the DIRECT URL) and post it here and the words that you want to put in your banner..

2. One for the background:Background image for the layout with Direct URL or you can choose from the background of the premade layouts.

3. Color of your border --- check the link below to choose the color, make sure, it matches with your background.

COLOR CHARTS

And the rest of the images needed, I will be the one to search for you, so that's all!
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/ohmir

Requirements for a Personal Layout Request (Must Read)
Page 1 of 1