Friendster Premade Layouts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friendster Premade Layouts

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» ïðîãðàìì
Rules and Regulations Here I_icon_minitime8/2/2011, 23:49 by Guest

» x-Hack hack you
Rules and Regulations Here I_icon_minitime7/30/2011, 18:23 by Guest

» hide message
Rules and Regulations Here I_icon_minitime4/8/2009, 18:59 by jhayz

» GREETINGS
Rules and Regulations Here I_icon_minitime2/20/2009, 15:46 by jess_spyline

» Linker codes
Rules and Regulations Here I_icon_minitime1/20/2009, 23:37 by hansjovy

» POSTING LINKERS IN APPS
Rules and Regulations Here I_icon_minitime1/18/2009, 01:07 by hansjovy

» guys ok na po pwedi na kayong mag generate ng code nyo
Rules and Regulations Here I_icon_minitime1/17/2009, 14:13 by hansjovy

» Codes Linker
Rules and Regulations Here I_icon_minitime1/16/2009, 22:34 by hansjovy

» Hello guys!!!!!
Rules and Regulations Here I_icon_minitime1/12/2009, 05:35 by meaboo

» guys friendster update again...
Rules and Regulations Here I_icon_minitime1/11/2009, 15:20 by hansjovy

» Merry Christmas po sa lahat
Rules and Regulations Here I_icon_minitime12/14/2008, 02:43 by mizz_greeny

» merry christmas!!
Rules and Regulations Here I_icon_minitime12/6/2008, 11:55 by rosze_salley

» "Advance greetings of mine"
Rules and Regulations Here I_icon_minitime12/3/2008, 18:20 by lei

» Hello po sa lahat
Rules and Regulations Here I_icon_minitime10/31/2008, 07:36 by mizz_greeny

» Happy b'day sa lahat ng may kaarawan ngayon...
Rules and Regulations Here I_icon_minitime10/1/2008, 21:11 by hansjovy

» Happy birthday Ate Mira
Rules and Regulations Here I_icon_minitime10/1/2008, 21:07 by hansjovy

» weee.Miss u guYZ!
Rules and Regulations Here I_icon_minitime9/8/2008, 17:52 by lei

» hi
Rules and Regulations Here I_icon_minitime8/23/2008, 10:52 by Guest

» gud eve 2 ol
Rules and Regulations Here I_icon_minitime8/12/2008, 13:27 by lei

» Hello!
Rules and Regulations Here I_icon_minitime8/7/2008, 18:00 by darksoulsilent

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Welcome
A place where we can make friends,share and costumize our Friendster profile.Just click the FORUM button at the top left to navigate the premade layouts.This is a Private Forum,Please REGISTER if you are not yet a Member.
Time and Date
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Poll
Top posters
jushart
Rules and Regulations Here I_vote_lcapRules and Regulations Here I_voting_barRules and Regulations Here I_vote_rcap 
meaboo
Rules and Regulations Here I_vote_lcapRules and Regulations Here I_voting_barRules and Regulations Here I_vote_rcap 
FreYaH
mizz_greeny
coline089
rica-anamae
hershey
nimiel
almahiroshi
merjessa

Rules and Regulations Here

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jushart
Founder
Founder
jushart

Female
Number of posts : 508
Humor : ***aim high***
My Mood Today : 0
Registration date : 2007-12-01

Rules and Regulations Here Empty
PostSubject: Rules and Regulations Here   Rules and Regulations Here I_icon_minitime12/4/2007, 02:23

Rules and Regulations Here 619380a8c7yo5al4
Welcome to Colors & Codes Premade Simple and Crossover Layouts for FRIENDSTER.If you are not yet a member,please REGISTER and bear with us because some of the threads are not visible by a guest.Please feel free to navigate,read and search the forum site,and if you want to be one of the registered member just hit the register button located at the top.We are very happy to welcome you.This is a private forum.Please register to avail more of the layout codes and topics here.

The goal of this site is to be a fun place where Friendster users could hang out and discuss about Friendster Crossover Layouts. We support your freedom of speech, however we have a list of rules to go over. Read them carefully and follow them wisely. Warning and/or punishment will be issued to any offender.
Rules and Regulations Here 658710g2q12f9a6o

1. Use your common sense.(It's a must)
2. Use languages English or Tagalog.
3. Avoid using any foul and offensive words, ALL CAPS, sTiCkY cApS when posting.
4. No spamming and flamming in any form.
5. No nudity and offensive content in any post including signatures and avatars.
6. No other forum/site promotion posts.
7. The usage of multiple accounts is not permitted.
8. Requesting for others is not permitted.
9. Multiple threads and posts with no purpose or clear direction are not allowed and will be considered as spam.
10. Use descriptive title/subject for a new thread and post it on the right forum/category. Do some search before posting a new thread, to avoid thread duplication.
11. Signatures. Don't use more than one banner. Don't make it excessive and annoying. Maximum image height for signature is 200 px. No audio or video allowed. We have the right to edit or remove objectionable signature.
12. Posts about anything related to software piracy and other illegal activities are prohibited.
13. Any kind of sales and promotion using forum post, private message, or any other forum features is not allowed.

Friendster Premade Layouts Forum rules may change at anytime without prior notice.
Registering to become a member is your explicit acknowledgement that you agree and will abide by these rules.

Rules and Regulations Here 442956mq8ye78wq7
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/ohmir

Rules and Regulations Here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Friendster Premade Layouts :: Rules and Regulations-
Jump to: