Friendster Premade Layouts

HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» ןנמדנאלל
Hi To Ate Mira and to all the members  of this forum! I_icon_minitime8/2/2011, 23:49 by Guest

» x-Hack hack you
Hi To Ate Mira and to all the members  of this forum! I_icon_minitime7/30/2011, 18:23 by Guest

» hide message
Hi To Ate Mira and to all the members  of this forum! I_icon_minitime4/8/2009, 18:59 by jhayz

» GREETINGS
Hi To Ate Mira and to all the members  of this forum! I_icon_minitime2/20/2009, 15:46 by jess_spyline

» Linker codes
Hi To Ate Mira and to all the members  of this forum! I_icon_minitime1/20/2009, 23:37 by hansjovy

» POSTING LINKERS IN APPS
Hi To Ate Mira and to all the members  of this forum! I_icon_minitime1/18/2009, 01:07 by hansjovy

» guys ok na po pwedi na kayong mag generate ng code nyo
Hi To Ate Mira and to all the members  of this forum! I_icon_minitime1/17/2009, 14:13 by hansjovy

» Codes Linker
Hi To Ate Mira and to all the members  of this forum! I_icon_minitime1/16/2009, 22:34 by hansjovy

» Hello guys!!!!!
Hi To Ate Mira and to all the members  of this forum! I_icon_minitime1/12/2009, 05:35 by meaboo

» guys friendster update again...
Hi To Ate Mira and to all the members  of this forum! I_icon_minitime1/11/2009, 15:20 by hansjovy

» Merry Christmas po sa lahat
Hi To Ate Mira and to all the members  of this forum! I_icon_minitime12/14/2008, 02:43 by mizz_greeny

» merry christmas!!
Hi To Ate Mira and to all the members  of this forum! I_icon_minitime12/6/2008, 11:55 by rosze_salley

» "Advance greetings of mine"
Hi To Ate Mira and to all the members  of this forum! I_icon_minitime12/3/2008, 18:20 by lei

» Hello po sa lahat
Hi To Ate Mira and to all the members  of this forum! I_icon_minitime10/31/2008, 07:36 by mizz_greeny

» Happy b'day sa lahat ng may kaarawan ngayon...
Hi To Ate Mira and to all the members  of this forum! I_icon_minitime10/1/2008, 21:11 by hansjovy

» Happy birthday Ate Mira
Hi To Ate Mira and to all the members  of this forum! I_icon_minitime10/1/2008, 21:07 by hansjovy

» weee.Miss u guYZ!
Hi To Ate Mira and to all the members  of this forum! I_icon_minitime9/8/2008, 17:52 by lei

» hi
Hi To Ate Mira and to all the members  of this forum! I_icon_minitime8/23/2008, 10:52 by Guest

» gud eve 2 ol
Hi To Ate Mira and to all the members  of this forum! I_icon_minitime8/12/2008, 13:27 by lei

» Hello!
Hi To Ate Mira and to all the members  of this forum! I_icon_minitime8/7/2008, 18:00 by darksoulsilent

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Welcome
A place where we can make friends,share and costumize our Friendster profile.Just click the FORUM button at the top left to navigate the premade layouts.This is a Private Forum,Please REGISTER if you are not yet a Member.
Time and Date
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Poll
Top posters
jushart
Hi To Ate Mira and to all the members  of this forum! I_vote_lcapHi To Ate Mira and to all the members  of this forum! I_voting_barHi To Ate Mira and to all the members  of this forum! I_vote_rcap 
meaboo
Hi To Ate Mira and to all the members  of this forum! I_vote_lcapHi To Ate Mira and to all the members  of this forum! I_voting_barHi To Ate Mira and to all the members  of this forum! I_vote_rcap 
FreYaH
mizz_greeny
coline089
rica-anamae
hershey
nimiel
almahiroshi
merjessa

Hi To Ate Mira and to all the members of this forum!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
diana_villarojo

Number of posts : 18
My Mood Today : 0
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Hi To Ate Mira and to all the members  of this forum! Empty
PostSubject: Hi To Ate Mira and to all the members of this forum!   Hi To Ate Mira and to all the members  of this forum! I_icon_minitime7/18/2008, 15:52

Hi Ate Mira,and to all the members here

I just wanted to great you all of u here
have a great and wonderul weeknd to all of you

May God keep you safe and give more blessings

Thank you so much to Ate Mira!

Greetings with Love,
Marivic
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Hi To Ate Mira and to all the members of this forum!
Page 1 of 1